It was 22 years ago, the last time this SW1500 ran. My son, still in diapers, was in the center of the helix with his wooden Thomas the Tran. I got it out, got it cleaned IP, and added a new Sound Decoder, and it was ready to run. I headed over to the Texas Western Model Railroad Club’s (TWMRC.org) layout and spent eh the following two hours moving cars. Here are a few photos.
- Simply put, Google Maps for the worlds Railroads. Research current & abandin railroads and industry trackage.
- Until recently, modelers have had to settle for undesirable details results that the practically “affordable” filament (FDM) printers produced.
- Video documentary of two freight trains collide on the Moffat Tunnel Route in in 1956 in Troublesome, CO
- It's 1952, and Anita comes across the street after visiting the Valverde Feed Store.
- Op Sessions have become a "race of time" on many layouts. Adding a Defect Detector is a way of slowing down the experience with a prototypical experience.